• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I.D this rabbit!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
This is Daisy just arived at the rescue, she is around 5/6 months old and is already quite big and a good weight! Huge ears too lol I have not had one of theses in the recsue before! what breed is she do you think?

DSCF3394.jpg

DSCF3393.jpg

Is she is a English Lop? she has a narrow head! oooooh she gets more beautiful the more I look at her :lol:

bunnylove said:
hunnybun said:
Is she is a English Lop? she has a narrow head! oooooh she gets more beautiful the more I look at her :lol:

i would say she was an english lop X :D

yeh been looking at pics of them and I think so too :D she is sooooo lovely :wink:

She reminds me a bit of loopylops Sophie :) I'd agree, maybe a french cross english lop?

She has just been for her vaccination and is now leaping about in the garden :lol: she is so confident, I wonder how long she will be in the rescue! not long I don't think :wink:

hunnybun said:
missshell said:
Reminds me a bit of Janes Lord Lopsley.

Yeh, it must be the English lop bit :D

I was going to say she is like Lord Lopsey too - its the narrow face and big ears! Hope she isn't like him in character or she'll be swinging off your washing before long!! :lol: :lol:

jay said:
hunnybun said:
missshell said:
Reminds me a bit of Janes Lord Lopsley.

Yeh, it must be the English lop bit :D

I was going to say she is like Lord Lopsey too - its the narrow face and big ears! Hope she isn't like him in character or she'll be swinging off your washing before long!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: She has already escaped from my highest run!! and had me following her all over the garden :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hunnybun said:
Tamsin said:
She reminds me a bit of loopylops Sophie :) I'd agree, maybe a french cross english lop?

Oh My! she will be big then! :roll: :lol:

HEY! Sophie is just big boned :!: :lol: :lol:

Your bun seems to have more of a pointed nose than Sophs :?

loopylop said:
hunnybun said:
Tamsin said:

HEY! Sophie is just big boned :!: :lol: :lol:

Your bun seems to have more of a pointed nose than Sophs :?

:lol: Tssssskkkkk ................... big boned :lol:

:lol: We've all heard that before haven't we girls :wink:

Back