• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picking them up!!!

mtoyah

Warren Scout
I'm picking up the baby earless bunnies tonight!!! Can't wait to see them!
:D
Making sure I take ice packs with me as a car journey in this heat is not going to be much fun!! :?

6 babies!!!! :shock: Wil post pics! :D

where you going to put them :shock:
are you thinking of a bonded group of 9 :shock: :?
your very brave if you are :wink:

bye the way ...hows Minto doing :p

We picked them up and I'm glad we did! The owner was happy to give us the mother as well...... :? Poor thing looked devastated!

Their water bottle was green with algae and they had bit of poo stuck in their coat that we had to cut out.

However we have 3 boys and 3 girls (1 boy and 1 girl who have full ears and escaped the cannibalism!!) so for the time being they are named after the cast of friends!

We are going to keep them until we are happy they healthy and as they are not far off sexual maturity we need to split them up to avoid even more babies. Katie at the rescue is going to help me rehome them at some point in the future so they won't bee with me permanently....i just didn't want the poor things to end up in the wrong hands.

So they have a happy home with me in the 2 hutches donated to us and eventually we will look at getting them permanent homes but for now they are being well looked after and enjoying fresh water and nice food!!

Angie...Minto is doing well. He was hopping all over the room and likes to jump on the sofa for a fuss and then hops off again. I've split them up temporarily and will try bonding again in a week or so when he has his confidence back...poor boy!

Will post pictures of the little ones soon! They are very cute and one is incredibly cheeky!!

Back