• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Sophie :o(

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Sophie :( She is all hot and bothered. She is lying down on one of those marble stones at the minute flopped out :( I thought Rudy would dislike it more cus of all his fur, but he has been fine and dandy bless him!

Its not like my little girl to be so quiet. I have been spraying water on her and had the fan on, oh- and given her a bowl of water with ice cubes in it, poor girlie :(

Awww bless, Denzil is like that at the mo. Daisy is fine but Denzil is just knackered and hating this weather.

I keep spraying them both with water but it doesnt make any difference. The only thing Denzil likes at the mo is the steel base to their dog crate :(

Gypsy is hating it too :cry: she's tired and grumpy. Storm gave me the shock of a life time as he was all flopped out and didn't move when I called him. I went up to him and stroked him, still didn't move so I ended up gently pushing him, still nothing! :shock: :shock: :shock: I themn freaked out and tried to pick him up which DID wake him and now he's in a mood with me too :?

Well, Im kinda glad its not just sophie :( But the heat is making them grumpy.

I might put them outside for a while tonight to cool off... poor buns.

animusuk said:
Aww, maybe a vegepop would help perk her up a little?

She won't eat them hun! :roll: She seems to enjoy being sprayed with water and is loving the marble stone... bless her!

Yep, just a peice of frozen veg :wink:
She has had a mad dash around now and she seems to have perked up :D

Its ok when Im here, I worry sick when Im at work :cry:

Oh like one out of the freezer bag, carrots or something?

I didn't think you could feed these, if so, what do you give?

Yeh there was some debate over whether it could be fed or not suzi :? Luckily mine didn't like it, so I didn't have to worry :oops: :lol:

I wont bother trying it then :)
Oscar has just ate his tea, a big dish of chopped carrots and pak choi, nice and cold out the fridge, then ran outside to demolish my bamboo for afters :lol: think that's cooled him down.

Suzi Wong said:
I wont bother trying it then :)
Oscar has just ate his tea, a big dish of chopped carrots and pak choi, nice and cold out the fridge, then ran outside to demolish my bamboo for afters :lol: think that's cooled him down.

OMG send him here :love: He is too cute! :D

Back