• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not a bunny..but he used to be cute...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is my very nearly 18 year old son...after returning home after a party...posting this cos he dared me to! :lol: :lol: They grow up too quickly....

Simonafterparty.jpg

Jack's-Jane said:
At least you didn't post him in the Rehoming Section!!
:lol: :lol:

Janex

that has occured to me more than once! :lol: but no one takes him!..perhaps I'll add him to "our hard-to-homers"!

honeybunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

that has occured to me more than once! :lol: but no one takes him!..perhaps I'll add him to "our hard-to-homers"!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Estelle said:
honeybunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

honeybunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Estelle said:
Is he litter trained? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of the time but does have a tendancey to leave the seat up and hasn't managed the age old male problem of "how to put a new toilet roll ON the holder"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back