• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The dead bunny flop

This is what I just saw when I went out to check on the buns
deadbunnyflop.jpg

:shock: :shock: I had the fright of my life!
Millie had just been digging and you can see her teeth are all black! :lol: :lol: :lol: Naughty bunster :no:

The amount of times at uni someone was in my room and has gone "Dee, i think your rabbit just died!" :lol:

Very cute, I love Millie!

aawww thats so cute!! Simba scared me like that yesterday.. he was sat huddled up resting then suddenly appeared to fall over onto his side and didnt move! :shock: Then he stretched his feet out and i realised he was just sleeping :shock: They are little rascals arent they?.. i guess its cos of all this heat they are doing it more

When Alfie has done that (he does it most often), I have been known to go over & prod him :oops: He wasn't happy! :lol:

Once you've got over the shock and know they are ok, I love seeing bunnies in this position, they look so cute.

sharond said:
Once you've got over the shock and know they are ok, I love seeing bunnies in this position, they look so cute.

I never get used to it, I am constantly checking to make sure they're still breathing! :shock:

my mum freaked out because my old rabbit hazel was a sleep but my mum didn't know they slept with their eyes open

:lol: :lol: :lol:
naughty bunnies :D
I hate it when my bunnies do that because when they actually do pass to the bridge your standing there expecting them to wake up :twisted:

On a less morbid note.... I :love: your bunnies :D

Back