• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly did her first binky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay

Mama Doe
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last night I was laid on the floor playing with the buns and Milly was being very brave and taking treats off me and jumping over my legs and then she ran through their cardboard house came out the other side stopped and jumped all four legs in the air!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't a running jumping binky but it WAS a binky!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy my baby is happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so worried about her cos she looks so nervous and sad all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afterwards she went running over to Jack as if to say "did you see that??" I'm so happy!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.::.amy.::. said:
YAY!

Done any more since?

No more yet.

I put her out in the run last night which she seemed quite annoyed about - I mean how mean of her mummy to be take her from her spot under "her" chair in a stuffy dining room out into the fresh air with lots of grass to eat...she has a hard life!! :roll: :lol:

She and Jack were being very snuggly in the run so I think she was happy enough - got lots of cute piccis of them!

Back