• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival Pics of Pandora!!!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
On Saturday we had a BBQ and someone came round and saw all our buns and said that they had one they didn't want. Next thing they've brought it round to join the gang. She is white up eared bun, with beautiful grey markings on her. She is about 1 and has never been with other rabbits before. Will post piccies soon and let you all know how Bugsy gets on at vets. BTW her name is Britney????? But I would like to change it to Pandora, do you think that is bad?

100_0674.jpg

That's good news, she'll be one happy bunny.

Does she know her name?

When I adoped Blossom (she was already called that) I just shotend it to Bloss so as not to confuse her too much.

Perhaps you could call her Brit?

Rabswood

She doesn't seem to respond to Britney.... she is a very nervous bun.... I don't think they bothered much with her. We had her running free range in the conservatory but she just seemed so nervous all the time and is terrified of the cats, (even though they know there place when it comes to the buns and who is boss)! Now we have put her in a hutch outside as that is what she is used to just so we can calm her down and get her feeling settled.

She's lovely! And I like the new name.

She looks like a Harlequin. Do you have that breed in the UK? In the US, they're about the same size as dutch, maybe a little larger, with magpie or Japanese harlequin markings.

Back