• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

first time inside!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Hi

I brought Dobbin in for the first time today he spent about two hours with us in the lounge!! Here is some pictures, about four times he came up to me and put his front two legs on my leg and was upright, he also quickly nudged me a couple of times. What do people think? Do you think he likes me? IF i moved my hand to stroke him he would move away nearly every time. Anyway i hope you like the photos!!

Sue
xx

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0087.jpg

PICT0098.jpg

Aw, he's gorgeous!! What a cutie, he looks very inquisitive. I'm sure he does like you, coming up to you has got to be a good sign. :-D

Aww!! Looking at the photos, I'd say Dobbin is one VERY happy bunny :D, and yep it sounds like he likes you too :D :D. He's stunning!! Xx

I agree he is very spolit, very gorgeous and VERY loved.

Thank you very much for all the nice comments

Sue
xx

Aww he's such a cutie!! :love: Sounds/looks like he's having a great time! :D If he's going up to you I'm sure he does like you... loads of buns are really nervous with a new owner. Next time you bring him in just sit/lie on the floor and ignore him... then he'll get to know you even more. Try hand feeding him and stroke him while you do that, I did that with my Clio and now she loves all the attention :lol:

sounds like he was saying Hello!! my buns come and nudge me then run off!!! he will get better with time. i think that was a good start!

Awww he is gorgeous.

Bunnies are weary with humans so he needs to check you out a bit before he would come and sit on you :wink: Keep trying- you will definatly see progress!

Back