• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry Sophie, Rudy Has a New Love!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Whilst playing in the garden, Rudy found another bunny to snuggle to! It was so funny, he even tried to groom it! :lol: :lol:

DSCF0127-1.jpg

DSCF0126-1.jpg

DSCF0124-1.jpg

Whenever he is outside, he always snuggles to it when he is all tired out!!

(BTW, its one of those shoe scrub things if you were wondering!!!) :lol:

I've stayed very quiet while looking at these!!! :lol: :lol: Little man he's scrumptious,it does look like he's wearing slippers though!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Hehe, his fluffy feet are really cute!

Jane, there is lots to love about this little man, he's very special indeedy :love:

And to think some person was going to put him to sleep :cry: :cry:

Thanks goodness Kayj saved him :D :D :D

He is turning into a little cheeky chappy :!: But his little character is sooooooo funny! :D

Aww poor Rudy! The heat must be making him confused. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What does Sophie think of her replacement? :shock:

loopylop said:

Jane, there is lots to love about this little man, he's very special indeedy :love:

He is turning into a little cheeky chappy :!: But his little character is sooooooo funny! :D

:shock: :shock:

Why ever would someone want to PTS Rudy.
Grrrrrrrrrrr hope I never meet the culprit :x
He sure is one of those 'Extra Special' Bunnies :love:
:D :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
loopylop said:

Janex

He had an abcess and of course, putting him to sleep is easier than getting it treated, right?! :x :x He was with his brother too... but noone knows what happened to him :cry: :cry: It doesn't bear thinking about :(

Lovely pictures Laura. Rudy is so sweet!! :lol:
Poor Sophie!! :( Is she feeling a little neglected?

loopylop said:
Jack's-Jane said:
loopylop said:

Janex

He had an abcess and of course, putting him to sleep is easier than getting it treated, right?! :x :x He was with his brother too... but noone knows what happened to him :cry: :cry: It doesn't bear thinking about :(

Well if Rudy's Brother was sent to The Bridge Jack'll look after him :D

Janex

awww I love Rudy! One of my neighbours has one of those boot cleaning bunnies and i thought it was real when i drove past their house!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back