• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Just Too Hot Mom!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, Sophie was well and truely flaked out yesterday with the heat :( But it did result in some truely cute piccies, thought I'd share them!! :D

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

And this one is a fave... I just love it!!!! :love:

DSCF0185.jpg

:D

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww fantastic photos Laura!!! Love the size of her feet! and those close-ups of her sleep moosh are fab! :D :D

Thanks Jayne, I had to keep prodding her and I was saying to the o/h, she is ok, isn't she? :? She was so still it did scare me for a while :shock:

She does look very relaxed!!! bless her :love: I wanted to reach out and hold her little paw :D She's so beautiful

I'd feel the same :D :oops: give her a little kiss from me and my girls :D (they wouldn't go up to bed till I'd shown them the pics,they heard me saying ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! :oops: ) but now want more pics of Rudy :D

Thanks Estelle!

Haha, Jayne, I do have some to put up of Rudy in the garden :D Keep an eye out, they will appear soon :D :wink:

awwwwwww!!!!!!! and those close ups put a huge silly grin on my face :lol: :lol: :lol: Storm also flopps out like that and I can even hoover around him without him getting up :shock:

Where were the Princess's attendants?!! They should be fanning her and serving lots of refreshing veg.
Honestly Soph' you just cant get the staff these days!! :roll:
:wink:
:lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Where were the Princess's attendants?!! They should be fanning her and serving lots of refreshing veg.
Honestly Soph' you just cant get the staff these days!! :roll:
:wink:
:lol: :lol:

Janex

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't put ideas in her head Jane! :lol: Poor Rudy has found a new love that is much less demanding than the Princess! (look in stories :D)

OMG Sophie looks sooooo beautiful!!! :love:

Look at that cute little mouth and don't you just want to tickle those gorgeous fluffly toes. :lol:

My babies have got their own fan blowing over their cage and they are currently sprawled out with their fur blowing gently in the breeze, its a hard bunny life. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Nyki said:
OMG Sophie looks sooooo beautiful!!! :love:

Look at that cute little mouth and don't you just want to tickle those gorgeous fluffly toes. :lol:

My babies have got their own fan blowing over their cage and they are currently sprawled out with their fur blowing gently in the breeze, its a hard bunny life. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Methinks we need some more pics of your babies :D :love:

sophie loooooves the fan, Rudy isn't too bothered though :lol:

Rudy may not be able to feel the fan through all that beautiful fur!! :lol: :lol:

Promise I'll get the camera out tomorrow and once I've dusted it off and remembered how to use it :? , I will post some pics of my boys. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Nyki said:
Rudy may not be able to feel the fan through all that beautiful fur!! :lol: :lol:

Promise I'll get the camera out tomorrow and once I've dusted it off and remembered how to use it :? , I will post some pics of my boys. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Haha, bless him, he definatly has a lotta fur :shock: :lol:

Will look forward to the pics :D :D :D

Back