• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playing dead!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Amy this morning!
july06001.jpg

and here's on of Niamh and Splodge stretched out in the shade! Poor bunnies don't know what to do with themselves in this heat!
july06003.jpg

Snowy was in a similar position this morning. I had to poke her a few times to check she was still alive. These buns like worrying us don't they? :wink:

Awwwwww! :lol: :lol: :lol: Storm always playes dead like that, he just throws him self on the floor and rolls his eyes back :shock: he gave me a heart attack the first time he did it!

would have given me quite a shock if I hadnt seen her like that before. especially as shed managed to escape from her cage! :shock: :lol:

Awwww i love it when bunnys play dead they loook so cute! Scare the pants of you but cute! :lol: :lol:

It's perfectly normal to find Miles in that position several times a day - gives me a little scare each time!!! Cute piccies :D

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
It's perfectly normal to find Miles in that position several times a day - gives me a little scare each time!!! Cute piccies :D

AMETHYST

Even in your siggy miles is flopped out :lol:

Back