• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my George

sharond

Warren Scout
Hi, I have just introduced myself on the introductions forum, and thought I would show some photos of my French Lop buck George.

George is 13 weeks old, these photos were taken 2 or 3 weeks ago, so he has grown since then.
George is a house rabbit, and has struck up a very close relationship with our German shepherd cross siberian husky called Wolf.
Wolf loves everything and everyone and is so happy to have a little friend :D I'm sometimes not sure if Wolf thinks he's a rabbit or George thinks he's a dog :wink: They often have mutual grooming sessions :D

George is so tame and friendly and although I am very new to the bunny world he has completely stolen my heart and has become a great addition to our family.
Here is George and also some pics with Wolf:
tunnel_026.jpg

tunnel_023.jpg

wolfgeorge_012_1.jpg

tunnel_013.jpg

tunnel_012.jpg

Aw George is very cute!! :love: your dog is gorg as well. Heehee, I have that carrot thing, well, Molly does. (or one similar anyway)

Deelove said:
Aw George is very cute!! :love: your dog is gorg as well. Heehee, I have that carrot thing, well, Molly does. (or one similar anyway)

Yes, sometimes George and Wolf end up chewing an end of the carrot each :roll: daft pair :D

Awwwww! George is beautiful! :love: And I love Wolf too... they look like they are great friends :D Bless them :love:

awwwwwww! :love: I remember when my frenchie was that small :D you'd never think it to look at him now though, he's around 9 months and quite a big boy :D George is sooooo sweeet! :love:

Awwwww.... My baby boy was called George and he looked like your George! Good name for a lovely bun :)

omg!!! they are just the cutest pair!!! I love that last photo they look so happy with each other!.
Stay snap happy bunnys and dogs for that matter grow up so quickly!

George is so handsome :love:

I can't believe how good he and Wolf are together. So sweet!!!!

Great photos!!!! :D :D

Back