• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fun with a paper bag

I gave the girls a paper bag to play with today and they loved it! :D They kept trying to get in then punch their way through the other end! :lol: :lol: Here are a few pics I took:
Ruby
Rubylookinginpaperbag.jpg

Rubyinpapertbag.jpg

Millie
Millieinpaperbag.jpg

Millieinpaperbag2.jpg

Also here are a few I took of them relaxing in their hutch
Millie on her litter box :lol:
Millieinlitterbox.jpg

Ruby "watcha doing out there?"
Rubylookingthroughdoor.jpg

Millie in her basket
Millieinbasket-1.jpg

Aww Your girls are gooorgeous!! Till got her head stuck in a small paper bag tonight, We were all in tears laughing - shes such a fool :shock: :lol: :lol: xX

Their hutch has carpets??? :shock:

It also looks a bit like the inside of a ship's cabin - are you sure that's their hutch and they're not on a luxury bunny cruise? :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
Their hutch has carpets??? :shock:

It also looks a bit like the inside of a ship's cabin - are you sure that's their hutch and they're not on a luxury bunny cruise? :lol:
:lol: :lol: I just carpeted it out yesterday as I found a spare bit of carpet in our garage. I also bought them a cat bed I found while out shopping as it was only about £2. They love it! Now they have their own little bunny lodge. :wink: :lol:

Thanks everyone! :mrgreen:
Diddeen said:
aawww they are gorgeous! How do you tell them apart?
I think I'm the only person that can. :oops: :lol: Everyone else in my family always gets them confused but too me they look really different. Millie is smaller and has a more pointy nose whereas Ruby is a bit more erm...cuddley and has a bigger nose and longer ears. :D

Back