• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

17th - 23rd July

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of BUAV

National Cruelty-Free Weeks takes place between 17-23 July, and aims to inform the public that animals are still being confined and killed for
products that are being sold in British stores, and that there is something we can all do about it - buy cruelty-free!!!

If you choose to get involved, BUAV will send you two merchandise items
of your choice.

Here's what you need to do:

Organise a small upbeat 'bunny photo-call' in your city centre-all you
need is two people (that's you and your partner, your child, your
friend-anyone!) and an hour of your time and the BUAV will do the rest.
They will send you leaflets, rabbit masks, and a few small posters.

Never organised a small photo-call before? No problem-
call Sean on 020 76196965 or email
sean.gifford@buav.org
and he'll walk you through what to do. It's so easy, and if you only do one thing for animals this July, should be it. Your photo-call can take place outside of any business that sells cosmetic products, and will look amazing even with only two people (although the BUAV can help you find other people in your area as well).

Rabswood

Cool :D

Go to:

buav.org.uk

for further info.

Or contact the guy on the email address in the post above.

Rabswood

I'm doing this thanks for the info, Bryn and I are going to be outside boots in Wolves, he can wear the bunny mask :lol:

Well done SOAD and Bryn.

Of course we WILL expect pictures :D

SOAD you could dress up as a bunny girl (like Bridget Jones), bound to get lots of attention that way :lol:

Rabswood

Not with my bum :lol: , Well Sean Gifford said they would be organising the local paper to take pictures, so we may have an article too :D

Here is mine and Bryns protest

Picture003.jpg

oh noooooooooooooooooo lol :lol: :lol: :lol: , well i did a speach for my english coursewrok on animal testing, iv got some ov them leaflets at home, could of brought a few along lol :lol:

Back