• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Right here right now in Aberdeen

Marlene

Mama Doe
aDSC07290.jpg

DSC07280.jpg

DSC07288.jpg

aDSC07291.jpg

aDSC07293.jpg

About an hour ago!!

Oh wow thats gorgeous :D
This was here last night in Kent the other end of the country
sm.jpg

Hey Marlene.. Pinch punch first day of the month :lol:
Sorry, I couldnt resist!

Beuatiful!! I always say "white rabbits...whiote rabbits...white rabbits"

You love taking photos as well then!

Where in Kent are you? I have a friend in Whitstable

...where did that white rabbits thing come from? :?:

Well thats the QE2 bridge and we live just to the left of it next to Bluewater :roll:

We always have wonderful sunsets here its the smog you see :lol:
I love taking pictures my laptop is crammed with them. I have an SLR but these are taken with my phone believe it or not, rather handy to have with me!

sunsetsm.jpg

sunsetsm2.jpg

sunsetsm3.jpg

Stunning.....someone as daft as me...I snap everything that moves and I love taking photos of skies like you!

Don't know about the white rabbits saying...I have said it since I was a kid and I am old!! Wonder if anyone else here says it...maybe just an Aberdeen thing. It HAS to be before you talk to anyone as well :lol: :lol:

Geography is not my strong point but I have been to visit my friend in Whitstable and it is lovely there.

What fantastic piccies :thumb:

Oooh Marlene, you are lucky!!!!

The best we have is a disused railway next to us :roll: (Still, it means no neighbours on our right!!) and our neighbours behind us with their England flags waving :roll: :lol: :lol:

Yes its lovely here today too, how already! Poor Sophie feels the heat (doesn't bother Rudy much) so she is sitting under the fan!! :D

Back