• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My silly kitties!!!!!

Today they have both layed in Jessica (wabbit) hutch, all curled up and happy as larry, with sawdust all over them!!!

Jessica, is either in her run, running around the garden or let loose in the house - supervised.

Anyway I find it sooo funny and cute that they both lie in there, like look so hilarious trying to curl up (they are BIG cats!).

The only thing is that when they get up they trail sawdust all over the house.

Anyone else have this experience - I'm assuming there's no harm in this (they don't have fleas, they are both 12 years old so hardly leave the house and there are no neighbouring cats and they wear flea collars and are checked reguarly).

I'm assuming they are trying to claiim it as they're own even tho it has Jessica's poos and smell everywhere, even tho one of them isn't really keen on her.

Anyway just thought I'd share as its looks so cute, spesh when friends come round and I show off Jessica and then they see the cats sleeping in the hutch!

wow Diddeen - my Jessica looks just like your wabbit in your avatar (have posted a pic of her)

Jessica4.jpg

And heres a pic of my 2 cheeky kitties in 'thier' new home!!!

missy-hutch.gif

Mischief

moomoo-hutch.gif

and Moo-Moo

Silly kittens!

lol. My cat likes to drink out of the rabbit water bowl. She also loves sleeping on straw. The rabbits chase her away though. Well, as fast as a 16 year old cat can run:)

Back