• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking Good?!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well today i had a move around and have moved my two back into their usual room.. they have half the room now and Fifi has the other half. Filled simba and nala's hay basket up so that they would be busy eating it and for the last 2 hrs they have both been eating the hay and not really that interested in little Fifi.. She has just sat the other side of the bars watching them both.
watchingnala.jpg

watchingsimba.jpg

Hopefully it means its all going well! Cant wait to be able to try them together :D :D

By the way.. what does it mean if a female rabbit runs around with her tail up.. this is what Nala does when she can see Fifi.. is it fear or fight or what? :?

Aww bless little Fifi! :love: She just looks like she want to join in with them :lol: Hope all goes well when you do put them together :D

All your bunnies are SO gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

erm, Gypsy ran around with her tail up before attacking Storm when Nomad was here :shock: she also had her tail in the air before peeing on everything :?
they are very lovely cute fluffies :D I hope everything goes well :D

Miffy runs around with her tail in the air when she is about to attack :shock:
hope you do bond them successfully :)

ooooooh.. so Nala's look is.. Let me in i wanna kill her then :shock: :? Hopefully i'll be able to take them to Cheryl's so i can try them in neutral territory.. wont be for about another week yet tho

Tail up is definitely aggression mode! Fifi looks so cute and small though, bless her!

I wish I could have newspaper down in the crates...my two would have the entire room in a cloud of newspaper within 5 minutes! I don't know how they manage to catapult the stuff so far out of their cages!

Slippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oooh dear, hope Nala is a good lil girl and behaves herself! :shock: :wink: :wink:

Awwwwwww! Be nice to the newbie Nala!
Chris, are Simba and Nala from a breeder or rescue? I only ask because I've never known such fluffy lionheads, I'm so in love with them! I like to see a 'hairy' lionhead you know, not these ones with a few stray whisps :lol: Well I do like them too but you know what I mean! Is you new addition going to be of the very hairy variety too are you aware?

bizzy_vicki said:
Awwwwwww! Be nice to the newbie Nala!
Chris, are Simba and Nala from a breeder or rescue? I only ask because I've never known such fluffy lionheads, I'm so in love with them! I like to see a 'hairy' lionhead you know, not these ones with a few stray whisps :lol: Well I do like them too but you know what I mean! Is you new addition going to be of the very hairy variety too are you aware?

Simba came from a breeder from the New Forest Show, altho i would assume he was a reject cos of his markings and coat... he shouldnt have been a fuzzball! :lol: :lol: nala was a rescue.. she travelled all the way to me from Bristol! and Fifi is also a rescue from Cheryl's.. no idea what she will end up like but at the moment she is pretty fuzzy all over :D :D

Back