• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't think...

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Harley is cut out to be a house bunny :?

She gets picked on a lot by one of my dominant girls :( I've just brought her inside as I'd dearly love to have her as a house bun but I'm not allowed and she's still in her basket, poor love

Awww Gem, are you def not allowed a house bun? Could you get her a friend all of her own??

loopylop said:
Has she gone back outside now?

Yep, shes back outside :(

Phill said:
Awww Gem, are you def not allowed a house bun? Could you get her a friend all of her own??

Not allowed a house bun :( Can't wait until I can find a place to rent that allows animals, she's not much of a chewer :?

We've tried, there have been 10 separate buns come in just for her, everythings fine for a week or two then they fight :? I can't work out why.

One of my main problems is I don't really have enough space for one more, but I can make an exception if she's going to be happier and stay bonded :x

She loves being out and being able to see my others through the fence but she doesn't get on with any of them

She seems to be a solitary animal

Gem said:
Phill said:

Not allowed a house bun :( Can't wait until I can find a place to rent that allows animals, she's not much of a chewer :?

We've tried, there have been 10 separate buns come in just for her, everythings fine for a week or two then they fight :? I can't work out why.

One of my main problems is I don't really have enough space for one more, but I can make an exception if she's going to be happier and stay bonded :x

She loves being out and being able to see my others through the fence but she doesn't get on with any of them

She seems to be a solitary animal

Awww Oakleys like this! She likes to see the other buns but doesn't like them, she was bonded with Stitch but theyt still fought and when we moved house Stitch wouldn't come out so is now outside with Scarlett and Oaks is on her own and loving it! Kay also has a bun like this, Opal she doesn't like other buns either but she likes to watch them, i guess some bunnys just like to be alone XXX

Back