• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bun Penny and her babies

bunnygran

Warren Scout
I've finally got a new camera and so can show off Penny and her babies. They are now 23 days old and gorgeous. Penny is a fantastic mum and is so gentle with the babies.

P1000001.jpg

Spot mummy :lol: There are 5 babies somewhere in this picture, but I think a couple must be buried under the others.

P1000002.jpg

Yes mum is gorgeous and such a lovely gentle nature. How could anyone dump her and her brother and sister in the rain in a cardboard box.

Hi Angie, these names probably won't stick but we've named them as we've gone along.

There is the little white one he is scamp because he is always dashing about and into everything. The little girl (I think) with grey ears is Poppy, the tiny one is baby and a cheeky one with marks round his mouth is smudge and the other one is called Phyllis after my mum, as you know she died a few months ago and she loved all our other the bunnies. These babies were born on her birthday, so we've named one Phyllis. She would have loved that.

Linda

Back