• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please pray!! pictures of the "casper" "afte

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
for a little bunny that i collected this morning who is said to be stray :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: he is very neglected and has teeth like wally :cry: :cry: :cry: very skinny and probably dyhrated he couldnt eat or drink if he wanted to :cry: :cry: , i just rushed him straight to the vet and they are gonna try to put him right, so let hope he gets through this ga and we can show him what being a bunny is really about :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It really breaks my heart to hear a story like that..... i will say a little prayer for the poor little mite. Please do keep me updated. :(

Wizbit said:
It really breaks my heart to hear a story like that..... i will say a little prayer for the poor little mite. Please do keep me updated. :(

and me i have a headache now with the worry :cry: :cry: i have left my camera with the vet, so hopefully when i go get him i will post some pictures

OMG Eve thats heartbreaking :(
Poor little Bun. I really hope he makes it through the GA and then with all your care he will regain his strength.

Janex

AlisonA said:
When will you hear, Eve? Fingers crossed for the little chap :cry:

they said i can ring at 3, but like with that other its gonna be a nearve racking couple of days and i lost jack the morning after (my vet keeps mine in on overnights)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

All my love and Bunny hugs to the poor little bun!! Be strong little bunny-one!! :wink:

When he comes back he needs to be given a really special name! :wink:

Sending healing vibes out to the little guy. Hope he pulls through and goes on to have a happy life. Must be so worrying for you Eve :( .

hes back :D very quite from ga and weary to be expected, just got back from getting brighton buns too, so havin a some pasta and will try to syringe the little man, maybe start with CC? and move on to SR

back teeth a fine, vet couldnt get a good close up on my **** camera :roll: , front teeth roots loks twisted so she said if the eating doesnt keep that problem at bay, the front will need removing (wish she has just removed :roll: :roll: :roll: )

SHE SAID HIS TESTICLES WERE VERY SMALL IE... HES VERY YOUNG :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
PLEASE PLEASE SEND HEALING VIBES FOR this young bun

Come on little guy, you are in good hands now, just need you to pick up and get your strength back...there is a whole new wonderful world out there with loving people just waiting for you to get better. Dont give up little one.

Got everything crossed here for him. xxx

Deb x

Back