PDA

View Full Version : please pray!! pictures of the "casper" "afte

bunnylove
30-06-2006, 03:01 PM
for a little bunny that i collected this morning who is said to be stray :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: he is very neglected and has teeth like wally :cry: :cry: :cry: very skinny and probably dyhrated he couldnt eat or drink if he wanted to :cry: :cry: , i just rushed him straight to the vet and they are gonna try to put him right, so let hope he gets through this ga and we can show him what being a bunny is really about :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

**Bonnie**
30-06-2006, 03:07 PM
oh bless him..

Hope he makes it - sounds like he deserves alot of love!

Wizbit
30-06-2006, 03:07 PM
It really breaks my heart to hear a story like that..... i will say a little prayer for the poor little mite. Please do keep me updated. :(

bunnylove
30-06-2006, 03:10 PM
It really breaks my heart to hear a story like that..... i will say a little prayer for the poor little mite. Please do keep me updated. :(

and me i have a headache now with the worry :cry: :cry: i have left my camera with the vet, so hopefully when i go get him i will post some pictures

SOAD
30-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Awwwwwe vibes coming your way for ikkle bunny.

xEMMAx
30-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Aww, poor little bun :cry: Sending lots of positive vibes to him... hope everything's ok xx

Jack's-Jane
30-06-2006, 03:36 PM
OMG Eve thats heartbreaking :(
Poor little Bun. I really hope he makes it through the GA and then with all your care he will regain his strength.

Janex

bunnylove
30-06-2006, 03:40 PM
thanks guys!

AlisonA
30-06-2006, 03:41 PM
When will you hear, Eve? Fingers crossed for the little chap :cry:

bunnylove
30-06-2006, 03:43 PM
When will you hear, Eve? Fingers crossed for the little chap :cry:

they said i can ring at 3, but like with that other its gonna be a nearve racking couple of days and i lost jack the morning after (my vet keeps mine in on overnights)

AprilShower
30-06-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm praying for the poor little chap. :cry: :cry: Hope he makes it through.

Beebop
30-06-2006, 03:45 PM
I am sending all my good luck and healing vibes his way, poor little bunster! :cry:

toffee
30-06-2006, 03:51 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

All my love and Bunny hugs to the poor little bun!! Be strong little bunny-one!! :wink:

When he comes back he needs to be given a really special name! :wink:

bunny_burrows
30-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Poor little guy. :cry: I'm thinking of him and hoping he pulls through.

Dorothy
30-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Sending healing vibes out to the little guy. Hope he pulls through and goes on to have a happy life. Must be so worrying for you Eve :( .

Rallybunny
30-06-2006, 07:46 PM
How is the poor bunny?

bunnylove
30-06-2006, 09:15 PM
hes back :D very quite from ga and weary to be expected, just got back from getting brighton buns too, so havin a some pasta and will try to syringe the little man, maybe start with CC? and move on to SR

back teeth a fine, vet couldnt get a good close up on my **** camera :roll: , front teeth roots loks twisted so she said if the eating doesnt keep that problem at bay, the front will need removing (wish she has just removed :roll: :roll: :roll: )

SHE SAID HIS TESTICLES WERE VERY SMALL IE... HES VERY YOUNG :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
PLEASE PLEASE SEND HEALING VIBES FOR this young bun

xEMMAx
30-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Aww bless him. I'm glad he came through the GA :D Lots of healing vibes going to him xx

sparklefairy
30-06-2006, 09:21 PM
awww, poor little man :cry: healing vibes on their way xx

Cavyslave
30-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Come on little guy, you are in good hands now, just need you to pick up and get your strength back...there is a whole new wonderful world out there with loving people just waiting for you to get better. Dont give up little one.

Got everything crossed here for him. xxx

Deb x

SOAD
01-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Glad he's doing ok, lots more vibes coming your way.

Jayney
01-07-2006, 12:39 AM
poor little man, hope he feels better soon

catswhiskas
01-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Big hugs and healing vibes xxxxxxx

Dorothy
01-07-2006, 01:08 AM
[Quote] front teeth roots loks twisted so she said if the eating doesnt keep that problem at bay, the front will need removing (wish she has just removed :roll: :roll: :roll: )[Quote]

Glad to hear he is back with you and coped with the GA. I have just taken in a little Nethie who has had to have his front teeth removed.......his tooth roots were very twisted and the previous owner had been clipping the teeth herself to stop them overgrowing :twisted: . He is eating realy well now and is all the better for having them removed. I agree with you that it would have been better just to take them out as they recover realy quickly and the only thing you have to do different is chop and grate their veggies :D .

Good luck with the syringe feeding.

bunnylove
01-07-2006, 09:10 AM
[Quote] front teeth roots loks twisted so she said if the eating doesnt keep that problem at bay, the front will need removing (wish she has just removed :roll: :roll: :roll: )[quote]

Glad to hear he is back with you and coped with the GA. I have just taken in a little Nethie who has had to have his front teeth removed.......his tooth roots were very twisted and the previous owner had been clipping the teeth herself to stop them overgrowing :twisted: . He is eating realy well now and is all the better for having them removed. I agree with you that it would have been better just to take them out as they recover realy quickly and the only thing you have to do different is chop and grate their veggies :D .

Good luck with the syringe feeding.

HIS ROOTS ARE TWISTED SO I MAY GIVE HIM A COUPLE WEEKS build up time and get them taken out dorothy!

here heis pre op!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/30JUNE06024.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/30JUNE06025.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/30JUNE06027.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/30JUNE06029.jpg

loopylop
01-07-2006, 09:18 AM
OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sending him healing vibes Eve xxxx

rineyroo
01-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Aww poor bunny. I hope he'll be ok.

kayj
01-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Awwww poor bunster, at least he as got you looking after him now :D

bunnylove
01-07-2006, 09:42 AM
SURE HAS :D i syringed him last night, he wasnt impressed! :shock: and then soaked his pellets, and got up this morning with a empty boul and a cage full of POO! yay! now the hard bit getting him to eat hay :? with one toth missing and slighty twisting top teeth?? :shock:

honeybunny
01-07-2006, 10:59 AM
poor little guy..glad he's safe now and waiting for "after" piccies! :D

JIMGRACIE
01-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Poor baby. keep us updated on the little fellas progress. Does he have a name?

xEMMAx
01-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Aww poor boy! :( I hope that he's ok :)

sarattie
01-07-2006, 11:32 PM
how awful, poor bun. fingers crossed here :(

runnybabbit
02-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Aw, poor little fella.

Eve's gonna look after you so you've got to be a big tough guy for her.

Healing vibes coming your way.

Well done Eve

Hugs

Karen x

bunnylove
02-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Aw, poor little fella.

Eve's gonna look after you so you've got to be a big tough guy for her.

Healing vibes coming your way.

Well done Eve

Hugs

Karen x

i ure will karen i promise! :D

no he has no name yet i am still waiting for hubby to come up with something :D

Cavyslave
02-07-2006, 10:14 AM
I think he should be called 'Lucky' :D

He is one very lucky bunny to now be in your hands Eve, i dread to think if he had gone on much longer int he conditon he was.

Deb x

bunnylove
02-07-2006, 11:27 AM
I think he should be called 'Lucky' :D

He is one very lucky bunny to now be in your hands Eve, i dread to think if he had gone on much longer int he conditon he was.

Deb x

he woulnt have gone on much longer as there was NO way he was gettig food in there :cry: :cry: :cry: hes making up for it now mind :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

missshell
02-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Aww poor bun :cry: Im glad hes safe with you now. Sending healing vibes x x

luvabun
02-07-2006, 09:05 PM
he woulnt have gone on much longer as there was NO way he was gettig food in there :cry: :cry: :cry: hes making up for it now mind :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good luck little bunster.. pleased to see he's making up for lost time on the food front :D

bunnylove
02-07-2006, 09:41 PM
he woulnt have gone on much longer as there was NO way he was gettig food in there :cry: :cry: :cry: hes making up for it now mind :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good luck little bunster.. pleased to see he's making up for lost time on the food front :D

not on the hay front thought :cry:

luvabun
03-07-2006, 08:40 AM

not on the hay front thought :cry:neither is my foster bun Meghan who's just had another dental. I've tried chopping up hay/redigrass into small pieces and mixing it with banana but I still haven't enticed her to eat hay or grass. Now her front and back teeth have been done it would be an ideal time to get her into the hay habit but thats prving to be easier said than done.

bunnylove
03-07-2006, 10:31 AM

not on the hay front thought :cry:neither is my foster bun Meghan who's just had another dental. I've tried chopping up hay/redigrass into small pieces and mixing it with banana but I still haven't enticed her to eat hay or grass. Now her front and back teeth have been done it would be an ideal time to get her into the hay habit but thats prving to be easier said than done.

oh ne will eat a small bit, but i suppose with the roots twisted it may be difficult, he also takes an arseage to easy greens, but i am gonna be speaking to the vet later to see how quick we can get him back in to remove them!

will get some photos of the little guy shortly

Eve x

Azraelm
03-07-2006, 12:06 PM
OMG poor boy :(

bunnylove
03-07-2006, 12:49 PM
oi oi girls do you think i look better?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f34/Briarpatchrescue/3july06004.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f34/Briarpatchrescue/3july06003.jpg

not sure if he is a nethie cross with a little lionhead or he is just scruffy (he is at the moment but he is so scared when i go near him (i am not suprised :roll: ) i havent tried to make him look pretty yet)

ANY NAME SUGGESTIONS?

xEMMAx
03-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Awww he's beautiful!! :love: :love:
Can't think of any names though... I'm terrible at thinking up names :roll: :lol:

Wizbit
03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
oh bless him, he does look better. Has his left eye been affected, it looks a bit wet in the pic? What a lucky little boy that he has ended up with you. Has he eaten any hay yet? He is such a gorgeous bun.

bunny_burrows
03-07-2006, 01:11 PM
He looks so much better! He must feel it too! :D

bunnylove
03-07-2006, 01:18 PM
oh bless him, he does look better. Has his left eye been affected, it looks a bit wet in the pic? What a lucky little boy that he has ended up with you. Has he eaten any hay yet? He is such a gorgeous bun.

that just after his op and he has an eye flush so a bit messy!

Gem
03-07-2006, 01:35 PM
He looks like a Casper

He's beautiful :love:

bunnylove
03-07-2006, 01:40 PM
He looks like a Casper

He's beautiful :love:

great name! casper it is then :D :D

Tiger Lilly
03-07-2006, 01:43 PM
OMG!!!!!! he is beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

Names..... How about .....
Whisper
Santa
Peanut
Manny
Lucky
Iggy
Hoppity
Echo
Doodle
Blizzard
Bernie ???

xxx

Wizbit
04-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Hiya, how is casper doing today? Has he eaten any hay yet?

.::.amy.::.
04-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Casper has made a vast improvement.
You should be proud of yourself :thumb: :rabbit2:

Sue&Sooty
04-07-2006, 01:30 PM
OMG!!! Poor chap, he is a very cute looking bun though! :wink:

Aliandbuns
04-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Aww - what a little cutie. Work your magic Eve :thumb: