• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grey bunny wanted

bunnycath

Warren Scout
Probably got this in the wrong place.

We're after a male grey lop (or a lop-lionhead) eared bunny to live as a house bunny with our Poppy (female lop-lionhead). As Poppy is only 6 months old, we want a fairly youngish (no more than 3) neutered male to be her boyfriend.

Poppy hasn't been spayed yet so the boy bunny would defo need to be minus his plums. We are planning to get her done in the next couple of weeks.

We've got Kayj on the case, anyone else any ideas?

P.S It has to be a grey (or grey and white) as it will be my husbands bunny, and he has a thing for grey bunnies. He's keen to call it Keef (don't ask).

any good let me know?

rafikiandshadow005.jpg

honeybunny said:
how about a grey windmill eared buck..approx. 10 months old? I happen to know of one! :wink:

Any pictures? Husband is fussy.

We're in Wigan, Lancs.

Thanks for the links Dideen, we had looked at them but hubby came up with a reason as to why not. We did consider Alfie, but as we already have one with teeth problems, and have lost one with teeth problems, we didn't feel up to taking another problem one on.

Bunnylove:
Any details on this one?

We are not in a rush as we are moving house on the 5th August, and just thought that has the house would be neutral territory then bonding would be that bit easier.

has been castrated this week, was living in a three foot cage with a pregnant female and their litter no idea how old but quite young i would say 4/6 months, very nervous but we are working on that and he seems to coming round :D :D :D

teeth are great :D no health problems :D

I would go down to Walsall, so draw a line from there across the country.
I wouldn't want to stress a bunny out.
Failing that a bunny run would be OK, I have taken part in one before.

ANy chance of a piccie Bunnylove?

bunnycath said:

:? :? :? THE ONE ABOVE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGHT? :?

bunnylove said:
bunnycath said:

:? :? :? THE ONE ABOVE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGHT? :?

Sorry dear got you confused with Honeybunny :oops: :oops: .... its easily done when you are stressed out, and panicking about have the bunny shed erected at new house before, I get back off my holidays and then the bunnies get back off their holidays. Its complicated!!!

Back