• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have i done the right thing???

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok last night we had a little bunny shift about. Stitch is now living with Scarlett outside.
Stitch has not come out from the kennel in the porch since we moved house, he used to be quite happy in the house when it was just my bedroom but he wouldn't even enter the porch at the new house and we've been in nearly 4 weeks. Oakley goes everywhere in the house except the bathroom and isn't bothered one bit where Stitch is.
Scarlett and Oakley are never going to get on i have tried several time but Oakley just wont have her, but Stitch Loves her!!!! It was love at first site they groom each other and snuggle and just a little it of humping on Stitch's part. Stitch and Scarlett also love being outside as i put them in my greenline run when the weathers nice for some fresh air and oakley just wants to be were the people are, she s aperson bunny not a bunny bunny. So yesterday when i got in i though right i will just pop Stitch and Scarlett in the run and Oaks can do her lady of the manor thing round the house as she usually does. I was outside cleaning out the buns and i saw Stitch do the first Binky i have seen since we moved! He used to Binky all the time and be a very happy rabbit but he's never been the same since we moved. So i came to the desision that perhaps Scarlett and Stitch would be happier outside with a hutch and run and Oakley back to a single house bun, afetr all she wa sa single outside bun until i got her and then she was a lone house bun until february. Oakley seems quite happy as she is well house trained and can be left free range all day, whereas Stitch chewed everything so they had to be locked in there kennel unless we were in. Right now i need your opinions, i think i have done whats best for Stitch and Scarlett but im really not sure????

I think it sounds great! If the bunnies are happy, then stick with it, and a binkying bunny is a happy bunny :D

Thanks Helen this is the thing Stitch used to binky all the time and he never does now until last night!

It sounds like everyBun is happy :D
Maggie is still not bonded to another Bunny after losing Jack( :cry: :cry: ) but she follows me around, goes and winds up the other Buns :roll: and generally does her own thing.
Your Buns seem to be telling you how THEY want things so I'd go with that!!
:D :D

Janex

Thanks Jane yes Oakley follows e and Ali around everywhere even in the garden, she really never needs locking upas she just follows us around, she really is lady muck!

Phill said:
Thanks Jane yes Oakley follows e and Ali around everywhere even in the garden, she really never needs locking upas she just follows us around, she really is lady muck!

:lol: :lol:

Janex

You have done the right thing. Oakley is lady muck :lol: :lol: and at least she isn't bothered about Stitch going off with Scarlett.
You always do the right thing with your buns anyway :D

Thanks Kay, she hasn't even looked for him! She too interested in food and the living room rug!

Oakley looking for food, NEVER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She is probably thinking thank god for Scarlett at least now I don't have to share my treats with him :lol: :lol:

Arr, sounds like your doing the right thing to me..............& a binky, well thats living proof your doing the right thing.
Thats the only way a bun can tell you there happy! Arrrr bless! :D

Back