• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies with no ears

mtoyah

Warren Scout
Yay! I am picking up all 6 on Monday night! Baby bunnies here we come!!

I will post pictures when I get them. Supposedly one doesn't even have a tail.....aw bless! Bet they are still gorgeous though!!

Oh my goodness.... bunnies with no ears and one without a tail... can I ask whats happened to them ? :shock:

Deb x

mtoyah said:
Yay! I am picking up all 6 on Monday night! Baby bunnies here we come!!

I will post pictures when I get them. Supposedly one doesn't even have a tail.....aw bless! Bet they are still gorgeous though!!

I emailed the woman yesterday asking about them :shock: Never got any reply thought they where really cute

Their mother bit them off/ate them....supposedly she got a bit carried away when they were born. I have never seen anything like this before!

Thought Ric was goingg to kill me til I told him what had happened then he softened!!

mtoyah said:
Their mother bit them off/ate them....supposedly she got a bit carried away when they were born. I have never seen anything like this before!

Thought Ric was goingg to kill me til I told him what had happened then he softened!!

:shock: :shock: aww poor baby bunnies and silly mom for getting so carried away.

Look forward to seeing the pics of them.

Deb x

Aww that's great, it take it it's the same ones who's pics were on here in another thread? I'm so happy they've got homes, thought no-one'd want them :D :D :D

Oh I know! Me and a friend are going to take care of them. They won't be living at mine but they will have beautiful hutches all to themselves!!

Aw bless!!! Poor thing!! Supposedly a couple have one ear and half another, one has just stumps, another has no bunny tail....can't wait to see them though!! Think one may be ok and avoided his mother's teeth!

Jack has a large chunck of ear missing - the vet said he looks like he has been clipped by a bus conductor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back