• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny breaking wind

bunnycath

Warren Scout
My Poppy scared herself tonight when she came in from playing.
SHe was lying down next to her food bowl, looking cream crackered, when she broke wind. She shot up like greased lightening and looked at me as if was my fault. :lol: :lol:

She went back to lying down again, only to pass wind again. Think it must of been a smelly one, as she got up and went to lie down infront of the washing machine instead. :lol: :lol:

bunnycath said:
She shot up like greased lightening and looked at me as if was my fault. :lol: :lol:
Animals blame everything on is dont they?? My dogs do the same thing when the break wind :oops: The jump up, look at me, and run out of the room!! Like it was really my fault :lol:

xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aww bless her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd never heard a bunny break wind.... and I've kept rabbits for 20+ years.
It was definately one tho, just from the fact it went on for a couple of seconds :oops: :oops: .
Serves her right for developing a taste for my rose bush :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Miles occasionally gets over-enthusiastic with his water bowl and gets some up his nose, then has a sneezing fit... he'll then look up at me as if it's my fault, then "foot-flick" me as he hops off to hide where he can't see me!! :shock: :lol:

AMETHYST

:lol: :lol: Ive never heard a bunny break wind but i definately smelt it when Rudy has done it lol

bunnycath said:
SHe was lying down next to her food bowl, looking cream crackered, when she broke wind. She shot up like greased lightening and looked at me as if was my fault. :lol: :lol:

Awwww! :lol: :lol: My bunny's the same. Everytime he does something silly, he looks at me as though it's my fault. I've never heard or smelt him break wind though. :lol:

Back