• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Especially for leah!!! (cherliesangels)

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
ok chick here you go!!!! Rex rex and More Rex!!!

DSCF2760.jpg

DSCF2759.jpg

DSCF2758.jpg

DSCF2757.jpg

DSCF2756.jpg

DSCF2755.jpg

DSCF2753.jpg

DSCF2751.jpg

DSCF2750.jpg

Wow he looks very similar to my Horatio, well when he's a lighter colour. Hehe sorry for being nosey btw. :lol:

Tis ok i have always promised leah i would do her a Rex only thread cause she loves him and i finally did it!!

Oh Phillie THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I just love my boy :love:

I love the pics of you holding him!! Does he usually let you?!

Leah

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how come they werent for me though hun!!! i have been asking you for ppiccies of you holding rex for months!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

i luv ickle rexy though :love:

Charliesangel said:
Oh Phillie THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I just love my boy :love:

I love the pics of you holding him!! Does he usually let you?!

Leah

Your welcome my dear! He does usually let people hold him although he does get a little nervous about it XXX

Thanks Guys!!

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how come they werent for me though hun!!! i have been asking you for ppiccies of you holding rex for months!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

i luv ickle rexy though :love:

Thanks April!! Awwww im sorry hun! Leah asked me about a year ago though i will do you next any other requests?????

bunny_burrows said:
I love that pic of you holding him! He has such a cheeky face! :lol: :lol:

Aww thanks he has got a cheeky face but he's really not at all XX

Back