• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad sleeps...and sleeps...and sleeps...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Awww bless little Nomad, he does sleep well!! I discovered that in part, that's because the little fella is stone deaf! Good thing really, it means he didn't hear me talk to the vet about chopping his plums off next week :lol:

01d2ce56.jpg

4e092fc7.jpg

77c2da79.jpg

6f8363a7.jpg

you should have a piccy off with sally alsion :lol: :lol: :lol: gizzy sleeps like a teddy bear to! :love: :love: :love: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
aawwww what a cutie he is.... hope his op goes ok. Did your vet guess how old he was?

He has a ring (well, he will have until they cut it off on Wednesday :lol: ) and it says he was born in 02, so he's somewhere between 3.5 and 4.5 years old. He's so cute, he curls up in my arms and falls asleep while we're watching TV, even my hubby admitted that he quite likes him :lol:

aaawwwwwww!!!!!! :love: my little sleepy head! :D he looks very happy :D and I can see his little hay ball toy he took with him ( has he actually shown an interest in it yet?)
so, have you fallen for him too yet Alison? :D

sparklefairy said:
so, have you fallen for him too yet Alison? :D

Of course :lol: And the fact that he's deaf just makes him even cuter and more innocent! And nope, absolutely no interest in the ball toy at all :roll:

Back