• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

uh oh

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Holly can no longer spend all day in her enclosure as a buzzard has moved into the village, she has to go in my gp run

cant you get her a run with wire floor and roof?? Surely a buzzard wouldnt try to get her in a run if it has a roof on it... you could even peg a sheet over the wire roof so that he couldnt see your bunny either. Not sure what sort of enclosure she was in before but i wouldnt leave any rabbit unattended in a run without a roof as any other predator could get it.. including foxes, cats etc :wink:

Diddeen said:
cant you get her a run with wire floor and roof?? Surely a buzzard wouldnt try to get her in a run if it has a roof on it... you could even peg a sheet over the wire roof so that he couldnt see your bunny either. Not sure what sort of enclosure she was in before but i wouldnt leave any rabbit unattended in a run without a roof as any other predator could get it.. including foxes, cats etc :wink:

:oops: of course id didnt leave her in an enclosure with no roof :oops:
i am going rabbit run shopping so it should be better

Back