• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

missing Scoot ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
does any one else miss hearing from Scoot ? :cry:
dont know what made me think of him just hnow . probably cos i was thinking that lots of the people (and buns)who were on here when i joined dont seem to post any more .. :? :(

any one know how cinders and the rest of the buns are and of course their bunny mummy and daddy . ?

missing scoot

Ooohhh YES :lol: me too :( I think he is on another group now BUT i do miss his cheeky little face :lol: :wink: & even cheekier chat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gem said:
I hear from Scoot regularly, shall I tell him to show his face more?

You do???
Would you mind telling him that we're thinking of him and although I know he's busy leading all our bridge bunnies astray, could he please say hi sometime when he has a minute?

I miss his sweet little self too :(

HI everyone :wave: Don't worry I am never far from the action 8) I do try and read the forum and keep up with everyone :lol: :lol: and try not to miss the girlie photos :wink: and keep in touch with my friends :D I have just updated all the photos on our website and now thier is a video vault full of videos of the hairy mob as well :D

As for Mum and soft lad 8) they are doing ok :wink: they are just feeling a bit tired and worn out :roll: as the hairy mob are keeping them on thier toes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all for asking and I will pop in again very soon :wink:

I have been keeping all these does busy :p :p :p you would not believe it 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:

Hi Scoot!!! Milly here. I just thought I would let you know I have been on a BIB mission and it went very well.

It was an information destroying mission but I'm afraid I cannot reveal any more than that!!

DSC01006.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

Milly Molly Mandy (agent 'triple M')

Back