• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite colour of bunny

nicole

Mama Doe
Mine is orange.

I have a thing for orange animals.

I have two ginger tabbies and I had an orange rex.

I love tigers and I really, really want an orange chow chow.

I'd call her delicious pink rhubarb.

I like most colours...I like Poppy's siamese sable colours...my favourites are black, chocolate brown, normal brown and grey...in that order i think! :lol:

I love harlequins!!!

PB270132.jpg

I love all of them! :love:
My most fave colours have got to be black, grey and harlequins though :mrgreen:

My favourite colour always seems to be the colour of animal I have. Although really wanted a black and white cat and that is what I got, and dreamed of a black bun and my dream came true for a short while with Poppy.

I love those buns with light honey coloured bodies with dark ears, I know they have a name but I can't remember it :?
They are so pretty though :love:

JIMGRACIE Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:22 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love harlequins

Me too! I absolutly love them all, but I like unusual markings, I had 2 cats who were splodged the same colours as your rabbit!

i've always loved black otter which is why i had to get Dexter. I love the colour of all my bunnies but i'd love a white one with patches and an agouti like Becki's Charlie :love:

I love chocolate otters :love:

And butterfly lops :love:

and blue buns :love:

And buns like Rudy with a edge roun his nose :love:

And....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back