• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts..

Veronica

Mama Doe
Just had my sample bags delivered today from The Hay Experts!
OMG..the smell is goooorgeous! Excellent quality hays and grasses! :D I can definately say I will be ordering from there in larger quantities! :D

Zeubin is really my 'tester'...as he's just sooo fussy with his hay..rarely eating any, which isn't good! I'm hoping he'll take a liking to at least one of these samples (he'd be mad not to! It smells lovely!)

I will keep you updated! :D

The Hay Experts

Hi - I just wanted to say thank you so much for mentioning the Hay Experts. I had never heard of them but have just had a look on their website and its absolutely FAB! There are so many great things and very reasonable prices too!! Thanks again.... :D

Squidgy's my official taster too - the others will eat anything :roll: He really liked the Timothy and Rye one. Still sampling the others :D

I have bags of hay from them stashed in various locations around my house (including behind o/h's armchair and in the airing cupboard :oops: ) because I ordered so much at the same time. lol

Just ordered some. P&P was free (on the samples), it did not say that a few weeks ago - that why I never ordered before. Was tempted to order loads of other stuff but with postage at £3.99 I decided not to. If the samples are a hit with the buns then I will order some stuff then.

Ooh what a great site. Like others not heard of these before so off to order my sample hays now to see how my pig, buns & chins get on with.

Funny my rabbits are not that fussed with timmy hay, whereas the others really like it so will be nice to 'test' some other makes.

Deb x

To be honest, my two turned their noses up at all of the sample bags except the timmy hay and orchard grass - but then these are exactly the same as Oxbow hay and so my attempt to give them some variety from Oxbow failed.

So, it looks like I'll carry on buying Oxbow hay in large quantities as it is cheaper that way......

I got my sample pack a few weeks back - all the hays have been greedily munched away by all my bunnies and piggies alike!! :D

I'll definitely be ordereing more from them! :thumb:

AMETHYST

Back