• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bowden Rescue

mtoyah

Warren Scout
I know I have posted before about this but I was there at the weekend and my god there are some beautiful rabbits! (one of which I have my eye on) and someone please needs to rehome them!!

I don't think anyone knows about this centre as it's pretty new but there are lots of bunnies who really need homes!

Please have a look at them! www.bowdenbunnyrescue.blogspot.com

The place is great because Katie gives all the buns higs every day and they are so happy that they binkie all over the place!

Oh yes it would!!!

Probably good I can't have her yet as need to get new hutch, get Homer settled in (what Ric has called the new one!) and get my flat mate warmed to the idea.... think I will bring her with me one weekend so she can meet her and fall in love too!!

:lol: Homer i like it - Nick likes him! weirdos!

You will have to bring her up after the 17th as she will of had the babies by then.

Having a day of it! Trying to get these baby buns from Southport - the ones with no ears!!!

funnily enough I was going to ask you about those. My flat mate is from Southport so we may be able to help get the buns.

Let me know!! Poor things!

Back