• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 buns

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Is there any good tips or should i just let them loose in the garden together as it is a big area?

They are next to each other in theor hutches now so are used to seeing each otehr all the time, at first they wouldnt eat co sthey could see each other but they arent bothered now :D

I would let them out in the garden chick once it's all secure and stuff and see how they get on XXXX

oooh but i will be so scared to leave them overnight, thats why i wanted tree to come over to sleep in the shed with them overnight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh but hun if you do it on saturday morning and see how they are all day and if there ok you will be bale to leave them over night

Yeah I reckon you should just try them :D You might have some confrontations at first, but as I found with my group of 6..once that initial period was done, then they were fine :D

Veronica, I assumed all yours were siblings, I hadn't realized you have bonded. I am such a wimp, I let the girls out in the garden and then TJ later as I think they will attack him.

I am so glad you have asked for advice on bonding 4 buns as I am thinking of doing it and now I have all the advice I need.
Thanks Carys :D

I'm a real wuss when it comes to bonding as I don't like the thought of the buns huting each other.

How are you going to manage to do my 3 then Kay?!! :lol: I was pretty chilled out doing our two so the thought of doing more doesn't bother me. You can always send your 4 over here Kay - plenty of neutral territory and the garden isn't a jungle anymore :D

Back