• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Third vid of Harvey...cute alert!!!!

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Third vid of Harvey......

I'd just had a bath so excuse the view of my dressing gown!!! This is a really cute one. He came up and sat next to me on the sofa and the had another run around.

L of L,

Nicola and Harvey.

P.S. If you can't view it you need to download macromedia flashplayer from www.photobucket.com xxx

Nicola3 said:
Oh no Birdiebun,

Keep persevering. It's definately worth it. This is my fave one :D

L of L,

Nic n Harv xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww seen it it is fantastic so cute. Will he let you stroke him? He looks really big on the video's and imagine how small he wa=ould be if he was in the wild.

He is totally obsessed with his carrier isnt he and the cushion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gosh what a character he is, and his eyes are huuuuge! :love:

I know the vid is very misleading. He is actually very small and looks a lot smaller than many of the wild buns you see in the fields. He only weighs about 1.28 kilos, which is very small.

Sometimes he'll place his chin on the floor to have his head stroked, he loves that. Other times he just wants to run around and do his own thing and get up to mischief. Harv and Primrose have their own room when I go to bed. He sleeps on the top of the bed in the spare room, pillow end...he loves his home comforts!!!

harvted.jpg

L of L,

Nic n Harvey xxx

He is my gorgeous little man. I love him very very much. I have nursed him through his poorly times and when he is happy it makes me happy too.

He will be with me forever. He makes me smile and giggle and it makes me very happy when he's happy. Primrose and Harv will live out the rest of their days with me. Primrose loves Harvey and follows him around everywhere.
They have the run of the house when I'm at home, their own room and a lovely big run outside. I want to have a huge walk-in enclosure made outside soon for them so they can have can have lots more fun outside then aswell.

Orchid is gorge, where did you get her from and what breed is she.? I love agouti buns, they are so beautiful.

L of L,

Nic n Harvey xxx

awwwww how old do you expect them to live until? do they live as long as domestic buns?

orchid was found in a box as a baby so i offered her a home from the RSPCA. she is very nervous of me even after 1 year but she is so happy with little man :D i dont know what breed she is shes just like a plump wild bun to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another lovely video Nicola!!
Harvey must have got bored watching The Bill so thought he'd re-arrange the contents Pet Carrier :lol: :lol:

Janex

:D :D :D ...can't blame him can you? That's why i thought I'd get the camera out. TV is so rubbish these days.

Hi Phill, He's very bolshy and very bold. But then I have had him since he was about 8wks old and I have had to handle him a lot from the first day I found him to nurse his poorly eye and nose. He chases my cat away and he's a tenth of the cats size. He's into everything. He gets very amorous around Moffat my rspca bun and she is ginormous compared to him...doesn't stop him trying to clamber on her back and have his way with her. It's so funny as she is so big and he is tiny he manages to jump on top of her back and then slides all the way down to the ground again cos he's too small!! :D :D :D Bless his cottons!!!

Orchid is gorge. Lookin forward to seeing some pics Birdiebun.

L of L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Aww wow, i have had my two since they were born but nope they still don't like humans!!! Your soo lucky!!!

Nicola3 said:
:D :D :D ...can't blame him can you? That's why i thought I'd get the camera out. TV is so rubbish these days.

Hi Phill, He's very bolshy and very bold. But then I have had him since he was about 8wks old and I have had to handle him a lot from the first day I found him to nurse his poorly eye and nose. He chases my cat away and he's a tenth of the cats size. He's into everything. He gets very amorous around Moffat my rspca bun and she is ginormous compared to him...doesn't stop him trying to clamber on her back and have his way with her. It's so funny as she is so big and he is tiny he manages to jump on top of her back and then slides all the way down to the ground again cos he's too small!! :D :D :D Bless his cottons!!!

Orchid is gorge. Lookin forward to seeing some pics Birdiebun.

L of L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

I put some on the other thread for you hun :D

He's lovely what a character! He seems really comfortable in the home environment, if I hadn't read the full thread first i wouldn't have realised!

Back