• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Harvey with guest appearance of Primrose

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Hello,

I have tried to take a video on my camera of my wild bunny Harvey playing in the lounge. You may see Primrose another rescue wild bun darting in and out of view. They're just soooooo cute!!!

Here goes:

Not sure whether it will work as I'm not sure how to do it. If it doesn't can you tell me how to do it please?

L of L,

Nic n Harvey xxx

hi ya, well i doesnt work for me :? i tried to put a vid on here of my brd from photobucket but it didnt work - i dont know how you do it sorry :lol:

yay it worked when i tired it again omg how funny is Harvey! He makes himself a door so mummy cant see him in his carrier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is really comical.

He loves his cat box. I put several layers in there like a cushion, cat bed and towel and he runs in there and tries to kick it all out. He does it every night. Then I put it all back in the box and he'll go and chuck it out again.

I have another film. I'll try and post it in a mo.

L of L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats really made me chuckle!!

I love the way he stops what he is doing for a second just to check you are still watching him!! :lol: :lol:

Primrose made a hasty exit!!

Janex

Hi Jane,

I know he is a real character I could watch him all day long.

I've put another vid on here of the little man and there's one more left to come which I'm going to try and put on here now. The third one is the cutest cos there's a close up of him sat next to me.

L of L,

Nic n Harvey xxx

Back