• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YIKES LORD LOPSLEY HAS...U/D HAD AN ACCIDENT!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....turned into Kevin the teenager :shock:
Rabbits are NOT supposed to CLIMB garden fences are they... :? :shock:
And what about swinging from a towel that is hanging on the washing line :? Thats not 'normal' .....IS IT :? :shock:

:roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol:

Janex

Awww! What a little trouble maker, bless him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At least he's having fun :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He should get together with my Storm :D just think of the fun they'd have :lol: :lol: giant size double trouble :shock: :lol:

nicole said:
Aww he sounds fun.

Is he into everything?

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!! :roll:

He is going to be De-plumed on Monday( if I dont 'bottle-it' again :oops: ) so maybe that will calm him down.

Janex

Normal in your household!!!! :? :lol:
I am thinking it might be lol!
bless him... shame you didnt catch him swinging from the washing line on your camera lol

Oh dear, he sounds like my wife Clover. She climbed the garden fence to get to next door's grass :lol: ( much to our hoomans dismay :wink:) and likes to attack the vet bed as it hangs on the line :roll: I have to keep her in line sometimes when she gets too carried away (or when she runs off with my crusts :x )

:lol: :lol: :lol: The trouble maker!! I can just imagine him swinging off a towel with his huge ears flapping about :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
I am not used to seeing a rabbit trying to climb the garden fence!! :shock: :shock:

You should pop round here then Jane, 3 out of 4 of mine try it, including the little angel Santa :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aw!! He sounds like a right mental monster!! I'll bet that makes you love him even more though! :)

AMETHYST

pics.gif

Back