• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To cheer everyone up!

KatieB

Warren Scout
Holly with some of our buns!

12-06-06%20005.jpg

She is so gentle and usually lies down next to them with a her toys!

Can you see it now?

When we moved in it was really high most of them have runs attached to their hutches on concrete undercover.

Every time the sun shines we get them all on the grass. The runs aren't very big but at least they can have a quick flop!

The grass is a lot worse than it looks on the pic!! Its got rutts in it and bald bits but we also have a few rough wild areas too! Tiny 1 bed terrace but huge garden!!

How cute!!!

And I can see Twinkle!!

No must not fall in love with Twinkle....have 3 rabbits......can't have 4......or can I.....?

I think you can have 4 Toyah!! Ha ha, Rick and Nick will be having serious words!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh god Ric will kill me!!! Saying that I don't live with him so he can't complain!!

It's just if I have to go away for work for a few days I don't want them to be neglected. My flatmate helps out but she's not always about!!

I will give it some thought though...aw so cute! She nibbled my finger and licked me.....oh god! I'm going to end up with 100 bunnies at this rate!!

Back