• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for Kathys small animal rescue in Notts

My rabbit is quite aggressive and I was hoping to get some help with bonding her with a male companion - my house is not suitable as Lucifer owns all of it and will attack any rabbit she sees :roll: .

Jill from honeybunnys brought a boy over and she just went for him even though was in a room she doesnt normally go into :shock: :shock:
She suggested I contact Kathy to maybe bond Lucifer to one of her bunnies at her place :wink:

just to add I did offer to have Lucifer here but can't for a few weeks...she is VERY territorial and went straight for the attack..poor Bandit who is quite the bully himself....didn't quite know what had hit him! :shock: :lol: she is a lovely looking bun but full of attitude who obviously claims the whole house as hers!
Going somewhere completely new to her may do the trick....fingers crossed

I thought Kathy had cut back the rescue as she had ill health. Does anyone know. Lorna at Greenfields would be excellent for bonding and would take your rabbit for a stay and introduce with one of hers.

Greenfields is in Bracknell, Berkshire so quite a distance from you i would think.
How about trying Kirkby rescue.. a few members have had rabbits from there but i dont know if they do bonding.. heres their details
Kirkby Pet Welfare
Kirkby In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Tel: 01623 753883 /

surrey is a fair way to go, why not contact tracy at rugby which is way closer to you than surrey, she difinately does bonding :thumb:

I phoned Kirkby and the lady said "just chuck 'em in together and see what happens" but after I explained about Bandit she agreed I could take Lucifer there but did not seem to understand my problem so I am wondering if it is a good idea :? :?

happy_bunny said:
I phoned Kirkby and the lady said "just chuck 'em in together and see what happens" but after I explained about Bandit she agreed I could take Lucifer there but did not seem to understand my problem so I am wondering if it is a good idea :? :?

Did you speak to Celia? She as some old fashioned views, but don't think she's particulary bad. :)

Back