• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new hutch!!!!! * It's finally here*!!!

How much banging on about hutches have I done recently! I am very sorry for that!.
I gave up looking for perfect cheap ones! cos I swear they dont exist and instead got one from rehutches.com (ryedales)
and it arrived a bit shockingly at 7am on sunday morning!... Snowflake HATES anything being changed so its taken a few days of slow adjustment and shes now in her new hutch!
it's HUGE!!!! I had the sizing enlarged so she could have height cos she is very lanky and loves permanently being on 2 feet :? dumb bunny!
Anyways here come the photos!!!
Btw - our garden isnt messy I was just cleaning out the old hutch.... and all the wood bits next to the new hutch are her new run... which I am waiting for her boyfriend to arrive before I build that, and there are the night shutters which go across at night and makes it foxproof.... and omg there's no way foxes are going to drag it away its so heavy! it takes 3 grown men to lift it.!

first - old hutch is on top and you can see just how small it was in comparison... btw new hutch has 2 floors!
Picture106.jpg

close up of the hutch
Picture115.jpg

Mummy let me show them my new hutch and how little I am compared to it!
Picture116.jpg

And mummy you know you havent had a photo of me for a few weeks... so I am going to pose for you anyway!
Picture119.jpg

Hope you like my new hutch and now I wont be banging on on finding one now.

Very nice, im going to be selling Jovis old hutch this weekend possibly on ebay as shes passed on. Similar size and design.

awww she says thanks - although she isnt smiling in that picture! Grrrr
Just noticed shes getting slightly porky ... gotta cut back on her gin and tonics and cavier a bit I guess lol

Back