• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huge Hutch at Pets@Home

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I just visited the pets@home in gt yarmouth and was pleasantly suprised to see standing at the doorway two enormous hutches. It says they are 6 foot and they height and depth must be at least 2 foot as well. They look really solid too, apart from the catches, cost £149 but its alot better than they usually have there :D

they are opening on saturday a p@h store right down by me - kind of scary seeing as there isnt one for miles of me....
I am kind of pleased, kind of upset .... but will be looking at their bunny stuff.. just not the bunnies cos I will take one home lol!

i read that title all wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thought it was 'huge pets' at 'home hutch'...I was wondering what sort of pets they were :lol: :lol:

wonder if these are for thair giant bunnies...guess at least they've got the minimum recomended hutch size right :?

tupperwarequeen said:
i read that title all wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thought it was 'huge pets' at 'home hutch'...I was wondering what sort of pets they were :lol: :lol:
You didnt read it wrong i typed it wrong :oops: :lol: Changed it now :wink:

Back