• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Vet Program on Sky....

pepsi

Alpha Buck
My mum recorded a vet program that was on a few weeks back, which had a couple trying to bond there female bunny with a male, she taped it as she thought it would be helpfull because i was bonding-it wasnt, in fact i was appauled :x
First of all the couple got the male and put him into the females run....obviously she attacked him, being in her teritory. She bit his kneck.
So they went to this vet, who's advice was.....she is not a confident bunny, thats why she attacked him :? and there are 2 options:
1 was to remove her teeth :shock: so she cannot bite him, if she tries to bite him the male will run of and laugh at her :?
2nd opt was to drug her, give her confident tablets so she feels better about herself :?
The couple chose the 2nd option so a few weeks later they then put her into his run this time and they were fine!!!!
Not once did the vet mention neutral territory, or spaying, or neutering. At one point he said there is no info available on bonding bunny's :?
I couldnt believe what i was hearing! How useless :x

That is shocking!! :evil:

What programme was it, on what channel?

I think a letter/email of complaint from some of us on here is in order!!!! :evil:

(I do seem to recall someone on here mentioning a programme like that quite a while ago so maybe someone already has?)

im not to sure, i dont have sky, but it had +1 in the corner? it was probably about 2wks ago :?

Dunno.

If we could find the name of the programme could do a search for it?

I'm sick of people giving out the wrong info - especially as bad as this!!!!

I wish people would understand that Rabbits are loving and sentient beings and require proper care.

Back