• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is he an Angora?

Shell

Alpha Buck
Ive just taken snowy and frosty to the vets for the Myxi vaccinations. One of the girls there is a bit of a bunny lover and when she looked at Snowy she said "ooooh you've got an Angora". I've been trying to work out what breed Snowy is since I got him and I'm still not 100% sure.

I told her that he's quite jumpy and I'm not yet totally confident in handling him and she gave me a quick lesson on how to handle him and how to groom him :)

So, do you think he's an Angora too?????

This is what he looked like when i got him after he'd had a haircut by the previous owners:

DSCF0078.jpg

This is what he looks like now:

000_0312-1.jpg

Oooooooooooooo he is gorgeous! How are you finding keeping his coat? Casmeres are lops, angoras are not so I'd agree with Cashmere too!
He is stunning :D

is he an angora

He,s a REW cashmere lop & a very cute one too :!: :D angora,s have uppy ears with large tufts on the ends :shock: :D

Thanks. I'm glad I know what he is now :D

The vet had a good look at his fur and did have to cut out a couple of little mats :oops: I'm now armed with grooming combs and brushes and after my handling and grooming lesson from the lady at the vets and my new found grooming confidence he will now be getting a regular good groom :thumb:

Back