• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jane

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Relaxation therapy for you. These are some of the views from our house.

Sunset
DSCN0200.jpg

Snow
DSCN0709.jpg

Our house from a distance
DSCN0204.jpg

Wild bunny in the garden
P6080002.jpg

The resident partridges
DSCN0396.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

Move up north Jane - it's lovely up here :wink: :D

What a stunning sky...beautiful!

What a lovely location for your house. It looks massive! The countryside looks so beautiful round about you. Was your wild bun right outside your window?

We're actually semi-detached - so only half of that is ours :wink:
My o/h snapped the baby bun, and it was in the garden, nibbling on some grass. When the o/h goes running he loves it, as there are bunnies, hares, owls. It is so lovely.

What amazing views!!
Thank you so much for posting the piccies :D
I loved my time up North.....SHETLAND!!
The only downside was the LONG dark winters. But I think I could cope with them now if it meant a life away from urban stress and a concrete jungle.
We had wild bunnies in the fields at the back of our bungalow. In the Summer they shared their burrows with the visiting Puffins!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Wild baby buns are so scrummy! No wonder your O/H loves being out running with an abundance of wild life

Jane Shetland...I don't think there are any (or not many) trees there as it is so wild and windy...worse than here in Aberdeen. Fancy rabbits sharing their burrows with puffins...wonderful

Marlene said:
Wild baby buns are so scrummy! No wonder your O/H loves being out running with an abundance of wild life

Jane Shetland...I don't think there are any (or not many) trees there as it is so wild and windy...worse than here in Aberdeen. Fancy rabbits sharing their burrows with puffins...wonderful

No Marlene, not many trees in Shetland. TOO WINDY :lol: :lol:
I will try and get Mal to email me a piccie of the cohabiting Puffin and Bunny :D

Janex

wow the 1st pic looks like post card :D
Thats must be lovely waking up looking out and seeing that gorgeous view :D

HS.... where abouts in Lincs do you live, it looks beautiful. I live on the outskirts of Lincoln itself. I am not from here originally, but it is a very beautiful place to live. Recommended to all!!!! :lol:

Wow! Another lincolnshire person! There aren't many on here.
Have PM'd you.

loopylop said:
Fab pics!

Hope you get on with your neighbours :shock: You don't have many to choose from!!! :lol:

Our neighbours are wonderful - it was a small worry of ours when we moved in! When we moved in, we didn't get the keys until 4.30pm :shock: and were sat outside the house waiting. The neighbours invited us in straight away, and made cups of tea for the removal men.
I hope they never decide to move...... :?

The nearest village is only half a mile away, so we're not too isolated.

I have had to come back to have another look at the lovely views.
Just driven through a SW London rush hour....... :x :x

Janex

HS said:
loopylop said:
Fab pics!

Hope you get on with your neighbours :shock: You don't have many to choose from!!! :lol:

Our neighbours are wonderful - it was a small worry of ours when we moved in! When we moved in, we didn't get the keys until 4.30pm :shock: and were sat outside the house waiting. The neighbours invited us in straight away, and made cups of tea for the removal men.
I hope they never decide to move...... :?

The nearest village is only half a mile away, so we're not too isolated.

Awww, thats fab! :D

Back