• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has Your Rabbit....

AprilShower

Warren Veteran
...ever stolen food off you?
Binky swiped a whole slice of toast off me and went running under the couch with it. :oops: :oops: :x :x :lol: :lol:

hmmmmmm
which piece of food shall we begin at! ? lol....
She always has to have the first bite of my banana at breakfast time... any site of chocolate and she will be there....
Mango sorbet is a big favourite! and yuh if she likes it and fancies it she will nick it.!
either that or stand on it so you cant get it lol

Yep ... Princess tried to nick a slice of Domino's Texas BBQ pizza off my lap while I was distracted chatting to my parent's!! Luckily she wasn't quite quick enough!!

Any biscuits esp. if I have just dipped them in my coffee :lol: :lol:

And lollies and ice creams, fruit ice lollies are a favourite and white chocolate magnums! :lol:

Donny swiped a piece or OH's toast on Sunday morning and OH ended chasing him around the living room after a binkying Donny with a whole piece of syrup on toast :lol: :shock: :lol:

Lanny said:
Any biscuits esp. if I have just dipped them in my coffee :lol: :lol:

And lollies and ice creams, fruit ice lollies are a favourite and white chocolate magnums! :lol:

Donny swiped a piece or OH's toast on Sunday morning and OH ended chasing him around the living room after a binkying Donny with a whole piece of syrup on toast :lol: :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awwww, bless!

Yes! Once I was sitting in the buns run with them eating and apple, suddenly I looked down and Millie was there taking a big bite out of it! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to get mugged for strawberries by my lovely boy Bob who is now gone.
He was obsessed with them and would come running from the bottom of the garden with his ears blowing in the wind and jump right in the punnet taking a bite out of each.

Rosie went in the rubbish bin and stole and dirty old piece of cabbage and ran and hid under the sofa to eat it!!

Animals2.png

:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: What Naughty bunnies you all have, Mine have never nicked any food from me!! The more i come on here, the more i think i have them too well disaplined ... and THANK GOD :lol: :lol: :lol: Xx

Every year I spend a fortune on strawberry plants and don't know why I bother lol! They're pulled to pieces before the strawberries have a chance to grow!

Albert and Poppy always steal our food! When I eat fruit, they climb on top of me and sit with their bums in my face so I cant eat it!!!! If I eat an apple they are always on the other side of it eating their half!!!!

I caught Albert with a chinese chicken wing last week, he had stolen it from the fridge when I was getting things out... :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlon has given it a good try on occasion but never succeeded.
It's my cockatiel that's the real menace, he's stolen food out of my hand just as I was putting it in my mouth.

melaniejb said:
Albert and Poppy always steal our food! When I eat fruit, they climb on top of me and sit with their bums in my face so I cant eat it!!!! If I eat an apple they are always on the other side of it eating their half!!!!

I caught Albert with a chinese chicken wing last week, he had stolen it from the fridge when I was getting things out... :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tut, tut, naughty bunnies. :no: :lol: :lol:

Back