• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeeeeeeeks I am Excited!! U/D Piccie Added!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am collecting a 7 year old Buck from ARC on Saturday :D
He is called Jimmy at the mo' but will have to change that as I already have Jimmy the Piggie!!
Cant wait to meet the elderly Bunster :D :D

Janex

Is that number 34 by any chance ? lol thought you didnt like even numbers lol - or shall we just wait a couple more days by which time you will have 35 lol! Glad another elderly bunny is finding a fab home!

Snowflakes mummy said:
Is that number 34 by any chance ? lol thought you didnt like even numbers lol - or shall we just wait a couple more days by which time you will have 35 lol! Glad another elderly bunny is finding a fab home!

Number 35 is in Devon at the moment!! Bunny run being arranged :D :D

Janex

35?! :shock: Wow Jane!! :lol: :lol:
Aww that's great :D Hope to see lots of pics when you get them ;)

so is that 2 more buns you're getting then :shock: Isn't your house full up yet? You will have to have your own photo forum so everyone can see all your lovely rabbits :lol:

Jane, you have a serious bunny addiction :shock: but awwwww! that's great news for you and your new bunnie(s) :D :D ( I'm really jelous because I can't even handle 3 without major problems :( ) :lol: :lol:

The new Buck on the block is apparently medium sized, mainly white with some black splodges and ears that sound like Bernies. They sort of stick out in front :shock: so not an uppy eared and not a lop!! :lol:
No idea what I will call him. I'll wait to see what his little personality is like.

Just building his pen now. When the time comes for Cerys (Uncle A's Doe) to have another friend ( :cry: ) new Buck will hopefully be the one.
Although I now know that to assume I can arrange my Bunnies relationships is a BIG mistake :roll:
There is also Miss Bunny Penny or Sarah, and in a few weeks another Rex Doe. So I hope new Buck will find a friend in one of them.

:D :D

Janex

Didn't you say that you were stopping like 6 months ago Jane?! :lol:
Aww I think its great!! If you have the time and space, why not?! :D

xxx

Jack's-Jane said:
...ears that sound like Bernies. They sort of stick out in front :shock: so not an uppy eared and not a lop!! :lol:
No idea what I will call him.

Copter! Copter! (as in Heli-) :wink:

I shall be staying near Plymouth the first week fo school holidays, if anyone has any bunny runs from that area up towards Oxford I can help with.

Back