• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made a Montage for Rudy

Brilliant...Rudy is so lovely. I love the ones with his Santa hat and also the ones with his "twin" and...and...and and...and......I love them all :love:

Awwwwwwww! Rudy skipping in the snow :D and allllllllll those pressies :D he's a lovely bunny :love: and that music brought a smile to my face as I always remember me and my Bridge bunny Bilbo dancing to it while I was singing it to him :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sitting here with a daft grin all over my face :D
That is a LOVELY collection of piccies of you special man :D
Wish I was clever enough to create something similar.

Janex

Jane if you would like me to do one for you just let me know. The website is quite easy to use but the songs on there are quite limited, although you can upload your own sons if you have them as mp3s :D

aww that is so lovely , your rudy looks just like my thumps wish i knew how to post pics to show you tc luv becks xx

AWWWWW that is SOOOOO cute!!

I almost cried when I realised what the song was! Loved the end picture - so funny :lol:

I'm gonna make one for my bun, my 2 cats, my friends, ... in fact everyone, thats sucha cool idea.

Back