• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Just trying to keep his memory alive i suppose :oops: :oops: :( :oops: Xx

P1010007.jpg

Becki xX

That photo is SO SO cute!! Aww bless him, how pretty! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Don't worry about posting these photos... it's really lovely to see them :D
Lots of hugs xx

Been one of those days Becki, when all i want is Buddy back. So guess we are all in the same boat!!

Missing Charlie too :cry:

JIMGRACIE said:
Been one of those days Becki, when all i want is Buddy back. So guess we are all in the same boat!!

Missing Charlie too :cry:

Oh Chick, Please try not to get upset. Im going to bed now, Feel ever so sick - I'll txt you. Xx

Thank You Emma, Marie and Helen, Certainly miss having him around. Not a day when i dont think about him, He's only been gone since the 11th April, and it feels like forever :cry: Xx

We all have days when we really think about one we have lost, be it a pet or loved one, and those days are tough to get through. If posting piccies help, then keep 'em coming!!!

He was a handsome chappie and that is such a cute pic! :D Think of him and try to smile!

Aww I love that pic of Charlie! :love: I don't think anyone on here will ever forget Charlie Becki, he was such a special bunny. I bet he's having a great time up on the rainbow bridge. :D

awwwwww! You know I understand too :( This has been Bilbo's first year at the bridge week :( it's been hard for me too :(
Charlie and Bilbo are probably together wondering why we can't remember them and smile they will be looking at us and going :no: :no:

sending hugs xxxxxxx

Thanks Everyone, To be honest i'm not having a bad day about him today, Just thought i'd post, it's horrible having to tell people when they ask that i have a dog, and a bunny :(. Ahh well, Im sure all our buns are very happy wherever they are, and we know we did everything to make them happy for their lives, even though i feel SO SO SO guilty about Charlies ending, anyway, Im off to bed, I keep being sick - not eaten anything today except 3 veggie fingers and not drunk anything :? :?. Hmm, Night Guys :D Xx

thats one of my all time fave pix of the little chief. i bet he is talking to my wicket about their love of hats (see the pic onthe left).

Back