• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anybody's rabbit

Yep, Smudge is always doing it. I had a lovely cheek wash this morning!!! Honey came for a nose and it looked for a moment like she might join in, but decided against it at the last minute. :lol: :lol:

My English bunny who passed away at 10 weeks old (i found out the breeder had sold me him too soon) used to give me and my clothes a good clean.

mine never likes sitting on my lap but licks all around.

Sometimes hell give me a lick or two then nose down for some back and other times hell demand an hour or 2 of stokes before hell give back and then boy does he.

HEad down and its hair and eyebrows. I must really need a clean or something.

Sometimes they do it as you're sweaty and they like the salt, or they're tasting you before taking a bite (my giant daisy does this!)
One of my buns did this all the time! I used to sit with my face level to hima nd let him lick my face, my bf was disgusted as he said 'He just licked his bits!' Ewww!

I'm jealous!!!! I want Albert and Poppy to lick me!!!!!! Poppy licked me once and I came on here to share my wonderful news and someone said it could be sweat that she was licking...I'd just come back from the gym so my bubble was burst!!!

Funnily enough my O/H has just told me that Albert is licking his hand...he has just spilt some wine on himself though... :?

Normally Jessica becomes all affectionate and super friendly late evening. It is then that we normally get a lick. This is the only time of the day she does it :D

As soon as I get home from work and go get her... and then when I get her up in the morning..... I think its more a hey mummy I havent seen you for a few hours and I've missed you lots licks. :)

Jealous!! Smudge used to lick but lately she's stopped. She's not done it so much since she met her boy bunny and now all her good stufff has gone. No more walking out of the hutch...she never wants to leave..... what happened to her?!!

Bertie licks my hands all the time, i feel very honoured as my other rabbit Daisy just looks at me in disgust if I put my hand out to be licked!

Rosie sometimes licks my forehead if I am lying on the floor near her its so cute :love:

Billy doesn't but he did once when we had come in from clubbing in the wee hours and I picked him up and he couldn't stop licking it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Back