• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tess Has a Problem......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The ickle grey bunny doesn't like the new vinyl floor tiles I have put in her and Stanley's pen :roll: She refuses to hop on them :roll: I have had to provide some mats for her. I have no idea what the problem is as there were vinyl tiles in her pen before. They were just a different colour :? :?
FUSSY WABBIT!! :roll: :lol:

Picture1006.jpg

Janex

aawww thats so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: Can i have a closeup photo of them please.. she looks like she has a fuzzy head :D

Diddeen said:
aawww thats so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: Can i have a closeup photo of them please.. she looks like she has a fuzzy head :D

Yep, she has a 'fuzzy-head'.....INSIDE aswell as out!! :roll: :lol:

Picture578.jpg

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Diddeen said:

Yep, she has a 'fuzzy-head'.....INSIDE aswell as out!! :roll: :lol:

Picture578.jpg

Janex

Awww, that's such a cute picture of her!

:lol: ha ha, Marble doesn't like it if I put her litter trays the wrong way round, ones red and ones purple, they have to be the same each time or she will just throw them around until I put them right! Such fussy buns :bunny:

nicole said:
Dougal just saw that pic and said "mum they look like the floor tiles I'v got in my house!"

Well Dougal will you PLEASE tell Tess that they are safe to hop on!! :roll: :lol:

Janex

Back