• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House bunny boarding near bradford????

toffee

Mama Doe
Not going on holiday anytime soon but panicking in case I need to go away. I will have 4 house bunnies by this weekend :D and don't think any of my friends would have them :( . Bunnycamp don't do boarding any more :( .

Does anyone know anywhere near Bradford?

Or anyone nearby willing to board my bunnies if necessary (I will pay you)?

These are my two (Wallace and Oliver) :love: :

WallaceandOliveringardenjune063.jpg

And these are the two I am getting this weekend (Theo and Zinzan) :love: :

TheoZinzan.jpg

Theres somewhere in Hx called Bunny Boarding - not sure if its indoors though. im going to the vets tomorrow so ill get the number - could be worth a try

Thanks guys.

I go to Bunnycamp Sanctuary regularly - that's where my buns are from and the lady there says she is NOT boarding anymore.

After a fruitless search on the net for somewhere anywhere near me :evil: , I have decided that when I buy a house in a couple of years (renting at the mo) it might be an idea for me to set up a bunny boarding service myself!!

Will raise some extra funds to spoil my buns with! :lol:

Thanks Veronica, if I need someone to board my buns and all my friends refuse I'll PM you :wink:

And thanks cazza, if you could get the details that would be really helpful :D

Back